Sunday, January 26, 2014

UPDATE! Valentines, Love quotes, Annoying things, etc.



Hey guys


So for the next couple of days I'm a be updating this blog with a couple new parts if you would say. Since its nearing valentines I'll be adding a segment on the right side of this page which shows nothing but love quotes. It would constantly be updated and will be there for good. Right. Now I'd be adding a couple more features on this blog and do my best to update it constantly.

Now I need to practice my visual analysis so time by time I'd be posting reviews of movies I watched at the time being if I say so myself. Some of it may be movies from the past since I'm don't usually watch movies the moment they come out. I'll also be posting tutorials if I will have any.


Back to reality


Now since valentines is coming nearer as the winds of time flows to ad infinitum.
*Deep words there*
Anyways I've realized its almost valentines and what better gift is there to give than chocolates. Pretty cliche I know. Still Kath loves chocolates so yeah.... I'm also planning to give a frame with our picture. Which reminds me I was so annoyed when I bought a frame for $5 and saw a frame better than the one I bought a few days later for only 99c Damn. Well can't turn back time now can we. If I have extra cash that day I'm also gonna buy her some cake. The chocolate I'm gonna buy is Ferrero its either gonna be 12 or 24 pcs depending on the cash I'd have at that moment. A flower is optional since she's the boyish oh my gurd I'm a girl type. *giggle* well I couldn't really describe her she's just... I don't know how to say it, but she definitely make me speechless. So yeah...
I'd be spending like $20 that's a lot for me who only get P35 allowance per day which is roughly 78c per day and the fact that I'm 13. We live in the Philippines. Us barely being middle class is already a great feat. for us Filipinos. Don't judge. Thanks :)




Well its getting late. Its past midnight here so yeah... Night guys, or morning for those at the other side of the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment