Saturday, January 25, 2014

Brother.

Will it kill you to be a proper brother???

Hey guys, just had a row with my brother. He is just so annoying.
I mean really??? He said he was doing something important when he was just really using facebook, then when he tells me to restart the internet I refused with the bearings that I don't really have respect for him. Then he says rude things and threatened to blackmail me. I stood my ground and he tried to take my phone by force so i kicked him 4 times on the shoulder trying to avoid the head cause I know the damage my kicks could do.

Then he threatened to call my father, well F*** him. "you want to drag dad into this" I said in my head, well Fine. I called dad and in the end he got scolded...

You want to fight? I'll give you a fight you'll never forget.
My family doesn't know I study martial arts so..... yeah..... I don't use it within my home. But try to get a row with me and I'll retaliate with force.

No comments:

Post a Comment