Thursday, January 30, 2014

Lines of Sadistic Lover

Lines of Sadistic Lover

My soul aches to see you, to hear you, to feel you.
Being isolated from you is enough to kill me.
Just to hear your voice is enough to complete me.
My world just stops whenever your around.
I... I just ask myself, will I ever get that chance.
To like someone is one thing, but fall for them.
I find myself staring blankly at my hands and fall.
As these hands long to hold yours.
I lie in jealousy, looking from afar.
Seeing you and him.. The more I think about it, the more I get hurt.
Which leads to ask myself, who am I, Why do I hurt myself.
If I were him... Would you notice me...
If I were him... Would you love me...
What does he have... That I don't...
If I were him...
Its like life just wants me to continuously take this path...
What is my destiny... What does fate have in store for me...
Will I ever be with you... I mean... to be with you more than friends...
Its my life... I walk my path...
I will never stop loving you I promise that...
I will never leave your side...
Even when your heart's with another...

~Forever yours Albert Ibay

No comments:

Post a Comment