Monday, January 13, 2014

Dawn of the 13th day. 352 days left.



Hey guys I've just realized Its been a year already.
I've noticed my Blog hasn't been getting that much traffic quite understandable really due to the amount of better blogs out there and me not being that active.
Well this year I'm gonna change all that, I plan to rise through the ranks... Don't know how though, well however that may be I will do my best.

----

So guys I've had nothing to do so I just sketched these two critters here
Ain't that just adorable.


Anyways I don't actually have a plan on the content I'm a be posting the next couple days, I'm gonna be trying a few materials keep whats good and let go of whats not.
I'm planning on extending my popularity this year, (Diva much lol, well not really i guess)

----

Update--

Well the past few days was great, hanging out with my two Best Friends on the rooftops, watching the clouds, doing stuff together. Its really been swell I must say.


I'll do my best to become the Best, Best Friend ever.
Hmm our times has been great and the friendship is becoming stronger.
Cooked my first pancake ever, well at first I have to say it was shit. Well the first at least.
my second try was great I must say so myself.

----

My relationship with my family has been deteriorating though so its not exactly a win-win situation. At the very least their starting to get the Idea that I will do everything for my best friends.

----

Though at some points I feel hopeless, well, still who am I to complain I don't have the rights do I.
Even though she might not have noticed now, tomorrow or the next days or even who knows, one day.... One day she'll see that I will give her everything no matter what.

----

Well schools shit. Our quiz bee is on Friday and I'm also part of another candicasy for the Supreme student government, Bummer, More work to do -.-

----

I don't want to cut my hair EVER!!!
I'm quite annoyed that even though I already trimmed my hair for the sake of the exams, THEY STILL FLARKING THINK ITS LONG!!! *sigh*

----

Valentines is nearing *ahem*
I've been known for doing spectacular things during occasions like this. But this year I'd rather do it small but very sweet with a couple of phases.... So yeah I guess its still a big surprise. *sigh* old habits die hard I guess.. :)

----

Well thats all I've got to say at the moment.
See you guys and remember. Stay calm and enjoy the small things you have :)

-------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter: @albertibay
Blog: albertibay.blogspot.com
Site: AlbertIbay.webs.com


No comments:

Post a Comment