Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas and A very, very Happy New Year

Hey Guys. Albert here. In the past week a lot of things happened. When I exaggerate the word a LOT I mean A LOT. If you read my last post you know that me and my Best had a fight. Over the past 5 days a lot has happened, a lot of talking and other stuff which ended with the reconciliation of my Friendship. YIPIE!!! :)


Anyways I will never forget the date
December 21, 2013

Why you ask??? Cause its the day I regretted having curiosity.
I saw something that I wasn't meant to see and it broke me. :(
Well its fine now. I wasn't able to stay restless for a couple of days though.
But with closure I'm happy again and my Christmas spirit is back Yay!!! :D

Dec 23, 2013
Today I got a new Varsity jacket :) From Tita Susan :D Thanks


Anyways don't forget to follow me on twitter @AlbertIbay

No comments:

Post a Comment