Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Eusebio High School

You guys no what??? Fuck the School, Fuck the System. This school should be rated Worst school in the Philippines. Damn the students, The system is broken. The way the teachers teach, IT SUCKS : I'm not being Melodramatic guys... but yeah they really SUCK. We have an English teacher who thinks she's all great yet her own grammar fails, my classmates are just to... hmmm whats the word? Local, to see it. Students Trash talk every where. Everywhere I go all I see is an Arrogant Bitch, Plastics. Hell with that school. They have too much pride for something they don't even deserve. Copycats, cheaters, bullies their everywhere there's no escape. A principal who disapproved so much events. DAMN... Really??? I HAVE SO MUCH HATRED IN THAT SCHOOL I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS IT IN WORDS!!!!! F@*# NEXT YEAR I'M TRANSFERRING FUCK IT

No comments:

Post a Comment