Saturday, February 23, 2013

23/02/13

I don't care if your going to college next year :'( and I'm just about to start high school
Because
|
V
I'll be waiting for you Here inside my heart. I'm the one who wants to love you more. You will see I can give you Everything you need. Let me be the one to love you more. ♥

Hey guys, just got home after a hectic day. This is one of the worst yet. First I got hit by a basketball and got a black eye, then my hand is nearly unusable due to the basketball. Then I lost my Slippers and had to use cloth to cover my feat. Then I got splashed by mud...... Anyways I'm happy to be back home. Just finished taking a bath...... And now me and David is jamming at my house with my new pick.......

But Still no matter how hard my day was i still got through it.......
As long as God is with me and I have someone I ♥ to think of I got through the Hard moments.......

I have a new Favorite song already its called To love you more by Celine Dion......
But i still like Laramae's Version better....... ;) Congrats again. ^_^

Anyways...... have a great night...... I wonder whats for dinner....... :))))
— with David Silverio.

No comments:

Post a Comment