Monday, February 25, 2013

02/24/13

"The time when we cry about something that was never ours"

Hey guys any of you still awake..... This day was... Well unusuall I woke up in the afternoon, and started with a boring day...... I went to dona juana with @david silverio and played basketball... We then took the time to harvest some mangoes when david suddenly threw a rotten mango at my back :( it took a couple hours to remove the stain..... David then got hit in the eye bye a stray coconut seed by some children playing..... :P we then went to Suarez to visit shion where we spent an our talking about the events yesterday and about our lovelifes :)

After we got home I took the time to cook some squidballs and kikyam..... After which watched pepito manloloto :D then me and David spent the rest of the night jamming..... I was supposed to make a video of me doing a cover of buko for Lara but After lots of revisions i took into acount that it was to dark already :[ we finished our jamming/foodtrip at 11:30pm then I'm here writing this status update..... :]

Anyways goodnight..... I wonder if she is still awake :P


[UPDATE]

"I just hope you are seeing all the efforts I have done for you.......... How I have let go of my pride to do the little sweet things that I know would humiliate myself"

Anyways I can't sleep, listening to papa dudut on barangay love stories..... Still thinking of her ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment