Monday, February 25, 2013

02/25/13

"Remember me..... No matter how long we might not see each other...... Remember that I'm just by your side"

What's up guys! How was your day, tell me all about it.... Me
I just had a Boring Day and an Epic Evening :D
I woke up at 11:00am and did nothing.......
at about 2:30 I just played Separate Ways.......
Watched a movie at 3:30

Went to Dona Juana at about 5:00 and played basketball..... We lost by about 3 points..... :( If I were not Rebounded we would've won...... :D Anyways its about having fun anyways.....

We stopped at 7:00 and then we went to visit Kurt...... All we did was talked about the things we did while he was in pampanga

went home at about 7:30 :P
And here I am just finished eating dinner........

Anyways......
I wonder what she did on her free time :P

No comments:

Post a Comment